POBOX

POBOX

PHOTO RULES

© POBOXSTYLE 2011. All rights reserved


MORE ABOUT ME INSTAGRAM @PLOYCHAVA

Most of the lifestyle and celebrities photos in this blog are taken by me, with my own camera, and you are not allow to use the photos in this blog to advertise and selling your own product or brand...

POBOXSTYLE ขอสงวนลิขสิทธิ์การใช้ภาพถ่าย ของทาง blog รวมถึง ภาพของเหล่า celebrities ที่ทาง blog ได้ถ่ายเองเเละเป็น ทรัพย์สินของเจ้าของ blog นี้
มาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในการประกอบการค้าขายสินค้าต่างๆ หากมีการพบเจอ จะมีการดำเนินการทางกฎหมายทันที

ขอบคุณค่ะ

June 26, 2011

P'S CHARACTER

P'S CHARACTER

For me, I would love to dressed up in different character everyday
make it unpredictable...
I m sure that every girls enjoy dressing up 
so please go for it !! 
no need to care if you are fat..
your legs are big...
your arms are huge....

Bring it on with your confident ladiess!! I know you can do it!
and then you will be the most gorgeous lady ever!!! Trust me!!

and 

I m sure all the guys would love to see you in unpredicted look everyday and will never get bored to look at you every second  too ...xoxo 







2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...