POBOX

POBOX

PHOTO RULES

© POBOXSTYLE 2011. All rights reserved


MORE ABOUT ME INSTAGRAM @PLOYCHAVA

Most of the lifestyle and celebrities photos in this blog are taken by me, with my own camera, and you are not allow to use the photos in this blog to advertise and selling your own product or brand...

POBOXSTYLE ขอสงวนลิขสิทธิ์การใช้ภาพถ่าย ของทาง blog รวมถึง ภาพของเหล่า celebrities ที่ทาง blog ได้ถ่ายเองเเละเป็น ทรัพย์สินของเจ้าของ blog นี้
มาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในการประกอบการค้าขายสินค้าต่างๆ หากมีการพบเจอ จะมีการดำเนินการทางกฎหมายทันที

ขอบคุณค่ะ

November 02, 2011

MADNESS ROTTWEILER by GIVENCHY


MADNESS ROTTWEILER by GIVENCHY

Actually this top is one of my wish list for this F/W collection by Givenchy
and Now I got it hoooorayyyyy!!! thanks to Club 21 Thailand  and Givenchy for this Surprised Top and Trust in my sense of style to style it up in my own way...
well this top is suppose to be GIVENCHY MEN by CHAVA LOVES IT!! 
and big size is not my problem but its my favorite.. who care??  I wear it oversize as a dress!! 
for me its like UNISEX..Come on guys !! Trust me Oversize is the best in both mix and match and to wear it as one piece!!

Let's make my look more sweet with my handmade crystal headpiece and 
my favorite MIU MIU shoes....and then I fall in love with it !! I DIE!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...